Quality vs. Price in a Low Cost Era
Being low-cost is not trendy anymore and being the cheapest possible option is out of the question. The most common definition of the Bulgarian consumer is “price chaser”. Sales trough promotions have risen considerably in the recent years.
We're approaching a point in which companies have started questioning whether their brands have lost their value in consumers' minds. Customer loyalty is very low in some product categories and virtually non- existent in others thanks to the cheapest price on the shelf.
Recently, a significant change in consumer attitudes has given a reason to be optimistic. Retailers, producers and marketing agencies alike report that consumers have started to seek better value for money offers.
Join us at the VIII PROGRESSIVE Conference to find the answer of whether quality or price is more important in the Low Cost Era. These are some of the topics we'll cover in this edition:
- In which product categories consumers seek the balance between high quality and price?
- What does “affordable” mean?
- In which categories consumers are the most price-sensitive
- How has consumer shopping baskets changed?
- How can retailers improve customer experience in order to increase the quality of their services?
5 reasons to attend:
Trust - For 8th year in a row we guarantee that you will hear the most inspiring viewpoints from the leaders in the industry
Worthwhile information - You will gain unique insight, which you won’t find anywhere else
Inspiration - You will get actionable ideas on how to take your business to the next level
Networking - You will have the opportunity to meet people and establish future business partnerships
Motivation - The new knowledge and contacts will empower you to develop your business.
At the end of the Conference a lottery with prizes will be held that can be won by each delegate in the event.
Two Free Passes for participation in the IX-th PROGRESSIVE Retail Network Conference 2018 – provided by Progressive Magazine
Inspiring leader and coach
Senior Retail analyst - International, IGD
Managing Director, Mondelez Bulgaria
Managing Director, JTN Research
Partner & Consultant at RID.bg
» Thursday, May 18th
• 08:00 – 10:00 Registration / Coffee break
• 10:00 – 10:10 Opening
• 10:10 – 11:10 Conference
• 11:10 – 11:30 Coffee break
• 11:30 – 13:00 Conference
• 13:00 – 14:15 Lunch
• 14:15 – 14:45 Conference
• 14:45 – 16:30 Blind date / Networking
• 15:00 – 16:30 CEO talk: Bulgarian business Talks (CEO`s only)
• 15:00 – 16:30 Marketing Workshpop
• 16:30 – 17:00 Coffee break
• 17:00 – 18:30 Free time
• 18:30 – 20:00 Cocktail
• 20:30 – Gala Dinner & Party
» Friday, May 19th
• 07:00 – 10:00 Breakfast
• 10:00 – 11:00 Conference
• 11:00 – 11:30 Coffee break
• 11:30 – 12:30 Conference
• 12:30 – 13:30 Catering
• 13:30 – 15:00 Discussion ► Suppliers & Retailers
• 15:00 End of the Conference